"All I know is that God has blessed me WAY more than I ever expected. Even if God never blesses me again, I have no reason to complain because He's blessed me more than enough and I already have more than I deserve!"

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Twitter!!!

Skrg gw jadi suka banget sama twitter. hahahahaha.. Bisa buat baca berita, kepo2an status orang, terus ketemu quotes2 yang meyentuh hati. banyakkkkk dehhh.... kayak hari ini gw ketemu beberapa quotes yang bagus banget! hahahahhaha...

Stay strong, it's a tough world out there. Don't ever lose hope, or lose faith. Because its not always going to be a smooth road.

It takes a thousand sweet effort to build a great relationship, yet ironically one mistake can destroy everything you have started. #TLS

Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.!!!


Stop worrying so much. Worrying is using your imagination to create things you don't want. Be happy and keep positive!






No comments: