"All I know is that God has blessed me WAY more than I ever expected. Even if God never blesses me again, I have no reason to complain because He's blessed me more than enough and I already have more than I deserve!"

Monday, July 6, 2009

short notes for Mandyyyyy!!!!

I just got home from airport. Abis ngaterin temen gw yang namanya AMANDA ELLA SUKO balik ke TORONTO... Uahhhhh, I'm so sad rite now. I hate airport!!! Eventho i just knew her for like a month, i feel like we're really close to each other..=D Sharing, hangout, goin crazyyyyy, everythingggg!!! ahhhh.... i will miss all the things when ou were here. Walaupun sometimes there's missunderstanding between us.><

I realize that in life there's always time to meet and there's time to leave. May be this time is time for us to be apart.(halahhhh kayak pacarannnn uyyyii) BUT FRIENDSHIP IS NEVER END, FRIENDSHIP IS LAST FOREVER. ONLY DUMB PERSON THAT SAY "FRIENDSHIP IS ALWAYS COME AND GO"(hahahahahhaha). Is nice to know you... Thank you for ur notes!! very nice ( borad accent ) I like it...hahahhahahahhaha... Baby boba!!!! keep in touch terus yahhh!!!! sering2 maen ke seattle!!inget janji lo yahhh!! lo mau bantuin ngerjain PR DESIGN gw!! haahahhahahhaha...

My apartment is so empty without U and ODry!!! miss u bothhh!!! XOXO..I dont know what am i supposed to do know..hahhahahahaha... padahal homework seabreng2.. LOL...


**Maap yahhh!!kalo grammarnya berantakann!!! tau dehhh lo kan jagoo!!=))

No comments: