"All I know is that God has blessed me WAY more than I ever expected. Even if God never blesses me again, I have no reason to complain because He's blessed me more than enough and I already have more than I deserve!"

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lesson for today!!

I really love the sermon at the church today. Actually yesterday dehhh..hahahahaha...It's talked about FEAR. Pastur bilang kalo sebenernya punya perasaan takut itu normal. Every people pasti perah punya feeling of fear. Even pastur juga pernah. Tapi kita harus bisa nglawan rasa takut itu sendiri. we should take a control of that feeling. because if not, that feeling become a weapon for devil to take us from GOD. Also because an excessive fear make many of us, chose our own way and not to obey GOD. For example Saul ( 1 sam 10:8 ; 13:8). As a children of GOD we should trust in HIM. He will make a way for us. Even some times, it looks theres no way or impossible, for our GOD theres nothing impossible. Everything is possible.

Gw belajar dari sini, semua masalah yang gw hadapin sekarang pasti ada jalan keluarnya. Mungkin gak banyak orang yang tau kalo gw punya banyak masalah dan ketakutan dalam diri gw. Dan gw sadar bener kalo yang pastur bilang itu bener banget. When I felt fear of this and that, I started to choose my own way to solve the problem, without asked HIM. Gw mau belajarr lahhh. walaupun susahh!! Buat yang baca belajar juga yahh!=))

Udah gituu,,Gw kesel banget ni sama 1 manusiaaa... Grrrrr.. kenapa buat maapin orang susah yahhh?? ada yang tau gimana cara gampang maapin orangg?? Pengennya seh gw tonjokinnn ni orangggg...(hahahhahahahha)..Sye..sye..Padahall udah belajar harus kasihin musuh mu.. (busettt susah banget nii)..

My prayer for today : Tuhaannn, kasih ak kesabaran donkkk, kasih hati yang mudah memaafkann..=))

Nite people!!!

No comments: