"All I know is that God has blessed me WAY more than I ever expected. Even if God never blesses me again, I have no reason to complain because He's blessed me more than enough and I already have more than I deserve!"

Monday, May 25, 2009

Another sunday plus early mondaystory..

Hahahahahahaha... I just finish talked with Shady, Odre and Ilona at my living room.We talked about so many things.

befor that we went zanadu..hehehehehe...to karaoke with ode, shady, ilona, tashki, norman, jessica, pio, and pio's friend.

Sebelom itu we went to some kind orang menado punya acara gitu..=) mannn... acaranya lama bangetttt.. Pemilihan ketua apaan gitu.. GRRRRrrrrr... Hahahahahah...

Sebelom itu yah like biasa ke gereja!! Akhhhh seneng gw hari ini. Gw berasa Tuhan bener2 bicara banyak ke gw beberapa hari ini. Dari PDL sama khotbah di grja. bener2 negor gw bangett..Ngena banget lahhh.. Thank God for all of this. Thank God for semua tegoran yang ada. Yess,I do really wanna change!! Pliss help me,Lord. Dont leave me alone in this world. Please keep me near to you. I wanna life in this kind of relationship with you forever. I dont wanna be the same again!!

And now is already 5.40AM. I really need sleep so bad,,Bayangin aja, kemaren gw tidur jam 6an, bangun jam 11, sekarang I need to wake uo at 8am and going hiking..Crazy!!!hahahhahahaha...

Oke then!! Bye2. Remember friends, Jesus LOVE you more than anything. Accept Jesus NOW!!The time is coming soon.

No comments: